We are a woman-owned state licensed private detective agency. We provide investigative services to the public, private, and government sectors. We serve Wisconsin and the nation.
Our team is dedicated to the truth. We customize investigations to fit your needs and budget.
Interstate Reporting Co., Inc.’s philosophy is to hire and maintain the best investigators in the industry. We do not use subcontractors. All of our investigators are employees. We provide top-notch investigations that are thorough and accurate. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one goal.
Our in-house S.I.U. Department’s specialty trained investigators conduct:
• Interviews / Recorded Statements
• In-depth Background Reports
• Data Search / Retrieval / Fact Finding
• Photographs and/or Video
• Social Media Investigations
Our Staff has specialized training and certifications including:
• CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
• CSI (Certified Surveillance Investigator)
• CWFI (Certified Welfare Fraud Investigator)
• David Vine and Associates (Internet Investigations)
• John E. Reid and Associates (Interviewing and Interrogation)
• Numerous national and locally sponsored training conferences